Our vision is to bring healing to the emotionally hurting and restoring broken marriages through the word of God.
Luke 4:18-19 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, he has sent me to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed.
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Our counseling is based on biblical principles or the word of God.
2. We respect people regardless of their race or age or status.
3. We guarantee confidentiality.
4. We observe time keeping.
5. We follow the ethics and integrity of counseling.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe and firmly endorse the Holy Bible as the word of God, infallible and authoritative.
• We believe in one God, eternally existent and the Trinity being of God (i.e. God the Father, the son and Holy Spirit).
• We believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, his deity, his virgin birth, perfection, in his miracles, in his death and in his bodily resurrection, his ascension to Glory, he is seated at the right hand of God the father and that he is the same yesterday, today and forever Master, King, Lord and Savior.
• We believe Jesus as the only way to God the Father and that the only means to obtaining salvation is through the Grace of God by faith in Christ and his precious blood for many for their remission of sins (Matthew 26:28)
• We believe in divine healing and miracles that glorify the risen Lord.
• We believe in the doctrine of: Baptism into the Body of Christ, Baptism in water by immersion, and Holy Communion (as a symbol of the body of Christ).
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (as a necessity to a born again Christians) with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives the utterance.
• We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming again in glory to judge the living and dead and his kingdom will have no end; to rapture the church and that is our blessed hope we wait the resurrection of the dead and the life of age to come.